Eco Vadrouille

Abou-Al-kacem El-chebbi, a famous Tunisian poet said:

And that who doesn't love to climb mountains, will forever live among the pits

From our balcony I have always looked at the majestic mountain of Bougarnin that dominates the whole bay of Tunis, telling myself one day I will get that summit. And once I did, the addiction endeavored me.


Things turned quite well as shortly after my accomplishment I met the newly formed Eco Vadrouille, a group of people passionate about nature and mountains. Every now and then we pick a mountain in Tunisia and head for the top. I don't feel the need to describe how amazing it is, because it just doesn't make sense to me how some people aren't naturally attracted.
So if you are in a good shape and attracted by mountains, you shouldn't miss the blog and facebook group.